Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join MACUHO
Directory Search
Calendar

The upcoming calendar is currently empty.

Click here to view past events and photos »

Gold Partners

Annual Conference Bids
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Interested in helping us find more potential host site locations? 2 S. Killion There is a section that deals with this that should be more prominently posted.I was able to find the details on our old website: http://wordpress.macuho.org/conferences/annual-conference/I will look to get this posted on our new website.  All of your questions can be answered by reviewing these documents.Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss this over the phone or in person.My e-mail is skillion@temple.edu.Best wishes,Sean
by S. Killion
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Bids from properties in Lancaster, PA 0 S. Killion More bids for our consideration
by S. Killion
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Bids from properties near Washington, DC 0 S. Killion This section showcases bids received from properties in the Washington, DC area. 
by S. Killion
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Bids from the Pittsburgh area 0 S. Killion This section details bids received from the Pittsburgh area.  Our goal in looking at the Pittsburgh area would be it's convenient location for West Virgina and Western PA schools.  The Pittsburgh area would also be an attraction itself.  As an avid Eagles fan, I might have to vomit being in Steeler nation (just kidding), however it might be a fun town to consider for the association! The hotel from the Pittsburgh area put together a nice package.
by S. Killion
Bids from Philadlephia properties 0 S. Killion Attached in this section, you will find bids received from properties located in the Philadelphia market. For MACUHO, a location located in King of Prussia, South Philadlephia, ,Cherry Hill would work.  We've hosted conferences in these areas in the past.
by S. Killion
Sign In

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy