Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join MACUHO
Directory Search

Gold Partners

Interested in helping us find more potential host site locations?
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/3/2011 at 3:21:15 PM GMT
Interested in helping us find more potential host site locations?

If so, please review the attached report and consider helping us find suitable locations for consideration to send along to members interested in helping us prepare for future host destinations.

One of the single most challenging steps in the process of hosting a conference is finding the right location.  We hope these efforts will help us to plan better for a great conference experience.

Please be sure to update the current President and President-Elect if you find a location we can contact to insure we get it updated in this forum.

Thanks!

Attached Files: 

10/13/2011 at 3:10:45 PM GMT

Sean,

I've only been to one annual conference so can you tell me what you are looking for in a hotel?  Should it be close to one of the colleges?  Do there need to be a certain amount of beds?  A certain amount of conference space?  I'm just curious because I don't know if the spreadsheet attached to this post is a list of places that meet a certain criteria or just places that have been suggested. 

Any insight you could provide would be helpful,

Rachel

10/15/2011 at 3:01:23 PM GMT
What to look for in a Host location
There is a section that deals with this that should be more prominently posted.

I was able to find the details on our old website: http://wordpress.macuho.org/conferences/annual-conference/

I will look to get this posted on our new website.  All of your questions can be answered by reviewing these documents.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss this over the phone or in person.

My e-mail is skillion@temple.edu.

Best wishes,

Sean

Sign In

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy