Schedule Summary for Exhibitors
| Wednesday, November 5th || 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm|| Exhibitor Check-In and Move-In|
| || 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm || Committee Expo & |
| || || Please note delegates are on their |
own for dinner this evening.
| Thursday, November 6th|| 8:00 am to 9:30 am || Exhibitor Check-In & |
| || 9:30 am to 12:15 pm|| Exhibition|
| || 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm|| Lunch with Delegates |
(not in Exhibition hall)
| || 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm|| Exhibition|
| || 4:30 pm || Move-Out|
ALL booths will have an 8’ draped backing area, one trashcan, one 6’ table (with table cover and skirt) and two chairs, and a 7” x 44” cardboard name plate. “Single” and “Double” booths will have 3’ draped side-rails. Electric can be selected for no additional charge. Booth measurements and costs are as follows:
* Single ($850.00; 8’ x 10’)
* Single WITH ELECTRIC ($900; 8’ x 10’)
* Double ($1,550.00; 8’ x 20’)
* Double WITH ELECTRIC ($1,600; 8’ x 20’)
Registration / Payment
Registration can be completed online at www.macuho.org. After accessing the website, look for the Corporate Involvement link on the top and select Exhibits & Displays. Payment can be made online when submitting your registration or by check/money order made out to MACUHO.
Refund of registration fees for companies that register and later cancel will be handled as follows:
* Cancellation requests made prior to October 1st will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation requests made after October 1st and before October 16th will receive a 50% refund.
* Cancellations made after October 15th will be handled on a case-by-case basis, but no more than a 50% refund will be granted. Circumstances that may affect a refund will be the reason for the cancellation and MACUHO’s ability to fill the vendor’s space with another exhibitor.
Registering as a Delegate
Registering as an exhibitor is not the same as registering as a delegate. Exhibitors have access to the exhibit area, and are invited to the Exhibitor Reception & Committee Expo and Exhibitor Luncheon. If you or any member of your organization would like to attend programs, meals and other events for delegates, you must register as a delegate. This can be done by visiting the MACUHO website when conference registration is open.
Hotel Reservations, Directions and Other Information
This year’s conference will be held at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, located adjacent to the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, Pennslvania. The hotel can be reached HERE or (610) 337-2000. MACUHO has a special rate of $139.00 per night (plus tax); enter MACUHO in the Group Code under add special promo code. Room reservation information and directions to the hotel will be sent with the space confirmation notice upon receipt of completed application and payment. Directions are also available on their website.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
MACUHO is excited to offer new sponsorship opportunities. The new Corporate Partners Program offers partnership levels that we hope will better meet your promotional needs. Information and details can be found on our website (www.macuho.org) HERE. For additional information and questions about our Corporate Partner Program, please contact Debbi Schiebler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Traditional conference sponsorship opportunities remain and the Host 2014 committee welcomes your support for a number of events and activities at the conference. This is an excellent way to enhance your name recognition with our delegates. Your sponsorship of activities helps make the conference possible. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact Jennifer Thorpe at email@example.com for additional information.
As in previous years, there are two additional promotional activities scheduled. Each year, we ask exhibitors for a small prize donation for a raffle conducted at the end of the conference. All MACUHO conference delegates participate in the drawing. Past donations have included imprinted promotional items (i.e. shirts, mugs), small gift certificates, or products (i.e. trials, samples, displays). These items DO NOT need to be mailed in advance and should be submitted during exhibitor check-in. Please confirm during the registration process if you plan to participate in the Conference Raffle.
In addition, this year we will be introducing our Exhibitor Trivial Pursuit as a replacement of our traditional booth bingo. During the exhibition, delegates are encouraged to visit booths to meet you and learn about your company’s products and services. We hope this trivia game will encourage more meaningful conversations. At the end of the exhibition, delegates will have the opportunity to win prizes based upon the completion of their trivia cards. We hope you find this stimulates exhibitor and delegate interaction which is the main focus of the exhibit area.
After you have completed the registration process, you will receive an exhibitor’s packet containing everything you will need to prepare for this year’s conference. The following items will be included in the exhibitor’s packet:
- Conference Overview and other special information for Exhibitors.
- Hotel information for room reservation.
- Spectrum Services Packet – Exhibition Services will be provided by Spectrum Associates. The packet includes all aspect of basic and special services provided. This form must be sent directly to Spectrum Associates.
- Spectrum Services Labor and Drayage Forms – Labor and drayage services for exhibitors will be provided by Spectrum Services. If you require such services, please be sure to complete and return the forms. These forms must be sent directly to the Spectrum Services.
- All exhibitors are invited to the Committee Expo and Exhibitor Reception at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, 11/5. In addition, a Recognition Dinner is scheduled on Thursday (11/6) 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Tickets must be purchased separately for the Recognition Dinner. For our Corporate Partners, please consider joining us for the CHO/Vendor Reception and Recognition Dinner at the end of your exhibition day (by invitation only).